C for Charlotte : JUMP FIRST & THINK LATER

Pages

JUMP FIRST & THINK LATER

I have just set a lifetime goal; I want to be the best version of myself everyday. Even if the day is just like any other day, I want to make it as meaningful as it can be. Deciding to start my own brand, C for Charlotte Apparel was easy but doing all the things in between have been challenging. I'm totally up for it. I want to live my life with a purpose. Other than understanding how much I want my own brand and label, I feel I'm just winging everything else. But I am still going to wake up everyday, keep making things, and going to see where it turns out. I am not persuaded when people say money cannot buy happiness, and the people who say that are usually financial stable. I really hope that while I am chasing my dreams to have my own brand, it will make my life prettier and the people I love happier. I feel my family, especially my mom has done so much for me and as she is getting older, I still haven't done much for her. She has been a huge support for C for Charlotte and it is the best feeling! I realized I am not only doing this for myself, but for her as well. I want to make her proud. I want her to have a happier life. Because of having too many thoughts, sometimes I scare myself with thinking 'what happens if I fail?' I ask myself am I going to stop because I MAY fail? What if I succeed? If I stop launching C for Charlotte because I am scared of failing, it's a greater failure than failing afterwards. I will keep going because I am excited to find out what will happen next – xoxo Michelle 

Image Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment